Rohit Chatter has more than 15 years of experience working in data warehousing, business intelligence tools and technology, cloud computing, and Web applications. Currently he is working as Architect at Yahoo! and is responsible for solutions for search analytics, publisher analytics, and web analytics. He led one of the first few initiatives at Yahoo! using cloud for business intelligence. His work included implementation of data pipeline on cloud, using web services leveraging dimensional model, building meta data layer for script generation for querying Grid, developing Hive for SQL like data access on Grid, etc. Prior to joining Yahoo!, Rohit worked in companies like Alcatel-Lucent, Sony, and Toyota, among others.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Rohit Chatter, Data and BI Architect, Yahoo
- Star schema vs. snowflake schema: Which is better?
- Can Hadoop tools ease the brain pain?
- KPI formation for CDI efforts
- Data quality improvement questions answered
- Open sources databases faux pas to avoid
- BI users: More the merrier? Well, not exactly!
- Decoding BI 3.0
- Data analytics techniques dynamic enough for big data?
- Get started with data analysis: How to